Every transition is a celebration of life.
It is a time to powerfully choose one’s thoughts and beliefs. Here is a simple process to work with your angels to make every transition meaningful and powerful.
- Find a quiet place for a few minutes and write down one trait, habit or belief that you want to remove from your life. Then write down one trait, habit or belief that you want to bring into your life.
- Quiet your mind and invoke for the Divine. Here is a sample invocation:
To the Supreme God, thank you for your many blessings. Thank you for the gifts of your love, light and power.
To the holy angels, to my guardian angels, I thank you for your many blessings. I ask that you join your energy with mine as we co-create a place of power protection and love.
- Fill your heart with love and send it to your angels. Wait for the love to be given back.
- Read the trait, habit or belief that you want to remove from your life. Imagine that it is in the palm of your hands and offer it up to heaven. While you are doing this say:
To my guardian angels, thank you for this blessing. Please accept this sacrifice and take it to the Supreme God. May it be transmuted and transformed into something meaningful and good. Thank you in full faith.
- Imagine the trait habit or belief being lifted from your hands and taken to God. Now open your hands and face them upward. Read the trait, habit or belief that you want in your life. Feel as if you are experiencing it right now. While you are feeling it say:
From the heart of God, through the heart of the angels, may I be blessed with this gift. May it permeate my energy on all levels and fill me with your Love. With thanks and in full faith.
- Become aware of the blessings pouring into you from the top of your head.
- When you are ready, put your hands down and do a closing invocation.
To the Supreme God, to the Holy Angels, thank you for your priceless blessings. Thank you for all the gifts in my life, even those I am not ready to comprehend. Allow me to fully integrate these blessings over the next several days and protect me on all levels while I integrate these new thoughts, concepts and ideas. Thank you in full faith. So be it.